Our vision and values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
At St Peter’s the life and teachings of Jesus Christ are at the heart of our school. Here pupils are valued, cared for and developed to their fullest potential; spiritually, intellectually and physically. The nurturing environment encourages and challenges the pupils to be creative, responsible, tolerant and have a love of learning to become citizens of the World who contribute to society.
- To educate pupils firmly based on Anglican, Christian principals.
- To promote Christian values within the school as exemplified by the life and teachings of Jesus Christ.
- To create an environment where prayer and worship are an integral part of school life.
- To provide a quality education for all our pupils, challenging them to achieve their potential.
- To help pupils develop lively minds, a sense of curiosity and a love of learning.
- To provide a broad and balanced curriculum that prepares children for their future lives.
Love One Another
- To create a caring Christian community.
- To promote respect for all members of the community and wider World.
- To encourage and model the Christian belief that we should treat others as we would like to be treated.