Our vision and values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
Mission Statement St Peter’s CE Primary
At St Peter’s the life and teachings of Jesus Christ are at the heart of our school. Here pupils are valued, cared for and developed to their fullest potential; spiritually, intellectually and physically. The nurturing environment encourages and challenges the pupils to be creative, responsible, tolerant and have a love of learning to become citizens of the World who contribute to society.
“You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind; and your neighbour as yourself.” Luke 10:27
- To promote Christian values within the school as exemplified by the life and teachings of Jesus Christ creating an environment where prayer and worship are an integral part of school life.
- To encourage pupils in their search for meaning and purpose of life and to provide an opportunity for a faith to live by.
- To educate pupils firmly based on Christian principals.
“You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, and with all your mind” Mathew 22:37
- To provide a quality education for all our pupils, challenging them to achieve their potential.
- To help pupils develop lively minds, a sense of curiosity and a love of learning.
- To provide a broad and balanced curriculum that prepares children for their future lives.
“Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your minds, so that you may discern what is the will of god – what is good and acceptable and perfect.” Romans 12:2
Love One Another
- To create a caring Christian community.
- To promote respect for all members of the community and wider World.
- To encourage and model the Christian belief that we should treat others as we would like to be treated
"A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you." John 13:34